We promised a pumpkin seed tutorial, and the wait is over. Here’s the recipe for a brilliant seasonal snack:
- Separate the seeds from the pumpkin guts that you collected during your awesome conversion of pumpkin to jack-o-lantern.
- Wash the remaining guts off of the seeds in a colander.
- Blog the seeds dry with paper towels.
- Spread the seeds over a cookie sheet.
- Crank the oven up to 350 degrees.
- Drizzle olive oil over the seeds and move them around for a semi-even coat.
- Sprinkle a little kosher salt and seasonings that you love. We prefer cinnamon sugar.
- Pop them in the oven for 15-20 minutes, stirring them half way through. In the end they should be golden crispy brown.
Enjoy them alone or with the ones you love. You’ve come this far, put them in a sophisticated looking bowl that frames your baked art.